Online Delegate Registrations & Management
We can support you with all of your delegate registration and database management requirements via our unique web based Registration System. Our websites are fully secured and are SSL registered (secured socket layers) ensuring that all sensitive information is fully protected.
Delegates are emailed out a web link from which they pick up the event specific website and log on with the event name and password.
From this process we manage your on site badging and registration needs, specifically tailoring the badge design for you or if we have not managed the database process for you, we can work hand in hand with your internal data provider.
If this is not necessary we can produce standard badges with clip and pin or lanyards.
If security and or reporting are paramount we can produce bespoke bar coded badges for these events. Delegates are scanned into and out of business sessions and reports are produced on delegate attendances and selections.
Whether delegates register by web, post, email, fax or telephone, we can produce an effective and efficient system, should not wish to utilise your internal system.
This service can stand alone or as part of an overall event logistics programme.
- Design of Invitation and mailing
- Secure payment methods
- Any travel and accommodation bookings
- Correspondence to Delegates by letter or email or fax
- Daily/weekly/monthly status reports
- On-site registration and amendments
- Tailor made badges of the highest quality
- Security conscious, monitoring of delegate sessions via bar coding or magnetic swipe style badging
- Post event analysis and reports
- Dealing with delegate enquiries from initial registration by fax, phone or e-mail
- Inputting all delegate registration details onto the database
- Registration of all your staff, production crew and speakers
- Responding to delegates with an initial confirmation
- Preparing and mailing out Joining Instructions within agreed time scales
- Providing regular updates and reports on delegate status
- Post event analysis of attendees, non-arrivals and on site registrations
- Providing multi lingual staff on site